CAMPUS DRIVE AT CARMEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING. SMEC in collaboration with College of Engineering is conducting a recruitment drive from Kerala.Walk-in drive will be at CARMEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Alappuzha on MAR 1st and 2nd , 2018.
· B.E. / B.Tech (IT / Non-IT) / M.E. / M. Tech/
· Minimum 65% aggregate marks throughout 10th, 12th and Graduation
· Local residents of or graduated from Kerala
· Year of passing: 2018 or before
· Age & Gender No bar
Hiring Process on the day of walk-in:
· Briefing: You will be briefed about SMEC and its hiring process by SMEC experts
· Online Test: Post briefing you will undergo an Online Aptitude Test
· Group Discussion: Post online test a group discussion will be conducted and shortlisting will be done.
· Interview: Post completion of the GD, you will have to appear for the interview
PS: Candidates are advised to carry hard copy of the latest resume, mark sheets, proof of residence (govt ID) along with a passport size photograph
Candidates selected will undergo training & hiring program for skills enhancement. Details of training & hiring program are available on our website and will also be shared during the Recruitment Drive. Post successful completion of the training programs, candidates will be deployed in SMEC Cochin. Selection of candidates is subject to them meeting the eligibility criteria and clearing the selection process.