Oracle training is one of the most sought-after training courses offered by Smeclabs. Oracle training course offers any graduate a stepping stone into the field of Oracle based development and management. The labs span an area of 1500 square feet. The classes are handled by experienced faculties who have work experience in core development fields in IT industries. Oracle is one of the modern day software that acts as the basis for development and development in every IT Industry.
ROLE OF ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR?
- Limitations and Solutions of existing Data Analytics Architecture
- Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database
- Involvement of the planning and development of the Database.
- Make sure the data is clearly defined and data remains consistent across the database
- Fulfill the users’ needs and monitoring user access and security.
- Maintaining Data Standards.
- Capacity measurement and Backup Planning.
ORACLE DBA PL SQL Training Courses
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Oracle Forms Developer
- Basic Database Concept And Sql
- Restricting And Sorting Data
- Single-Row Functions
- Multi-Row Functions
- Data Manipulation Language Dml And Transaction Control Language Tcl
- Data Definition Language – Ddl
- Other Database Objects
- Dcl Commands
- Set Operators
- Advanced Group By Clause
- Advanced Subqueries
- Exploring The Oracle Database Architecture
- Installing Oracle Database Software
- Creating A New Database Using Dbca
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Managing The Database Instance
- Oracle Networking
- Administering User Security
- Managing Undo Data
- Managing Data Concurrency
- Backup And Recovery Concepts
- Backup And Recovery Configuration
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data
- Performing Database Maintenance
- Managing Performance
- Configuring Recoverability
- Using The Rman Recovery Catalog
- Backup Strategies And Terminology
- Performing Backups
- Diagnosing Failures
- Restore And Recovery Concepts
- Using Flashback Technologies
- Flashback Database
- Transporting Data Across Platforms
- Duplicating A Database